Welcome to ETTI
You can also see the calendar of upcoming meetings, download documents, see the latest meeting minutes, keep track of policy updates, contact board members, read the archives, or send us photos of ETTI members in action.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
ETTI Board Minutes 6-30-2020
ETTI Board Meeting
June 30, 2020
12:00 PM at Giovanni’s
President – Tom Mrizek
Vice President – Randy Shuker
Secretary Treasurer – Mark Stephan
Ex Officio – Randy Shuker
Attorney – Dee Contreras for G&A
Labor Representative – Dave Swim
Waste Water Treatment Plant Inspection –
Building Permits & Inspection – Donovan Doyon
Construction Inspection – Ken Fellman
Engineering Technicians – Johnny Mangum
County Building Projects & Materials Lab Inspection – Adam Autsen
Code Enforcement – Brian Tischbirek
Dee Contreras was present on the phone
Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 12:150 PM by Vice President Shuker.
Board Members Present – Randy Shuker, Adam Autsen, Donovan Doyen, Mark Stephan, Brin Tischbirek
Reading of the Minutes – The January 14 and March 10, 2020 minutes were sent to the Board today and it was suggested they vote by email after review of them later today. Dee explained that the November 5, 2019 minutes were not yet adopted. Moved by Brian Tischbirek; seconded by Randy Shuker to approve the minutes for November 5, 2019; carried.
Financial Report – Mark reported that the finances are stable. The investments were down but now recovering some. Dues are steady and he will provide the written report at the next meeting.
President’s Report –
1) Dee said that the appeal to PERB on the County Transportation Policy will be filed tomorrow and then a copy will be sent to the Board.
2) Dee reported that return to work policies are by unit and she is reviewing them and will report any concerns. Brian stated that an employee set to return to work came in and was sent home due to a temperature spike and then told to come to the office the next day. It was confusing and he will follow-up.
3) There was a discussion of use of masks and shields in the field as they are required.
4) The Unfair Charge against the County on the ERO will go to hearing on December 15th.
5) The County Budget was reviewed and Plant is on schedule with nothing cancelled in it. Code is also a flat budget for next year. Building shows no revenue decrease so far this year.
6) Mark reported that Nancy asked again what information Tom wants and she was told to check with Christine on what we have gotten and that is it.
7) In response to a question regarding the SASD Dee explained that 71J does not apply to them but they are public records so we can seek the contracts and their use and the safety question on the electrician possibly without a certificate is a safety issue.
Action Items: None
1) Brian reported on an accommodation meeting he attended for an employee return to work after a lengthy time off. XXX
2) Code is seeking additional personal protective equipment with the issues now of safety and exposure in the field, including pepper spray, tasers, and normal PPE.
Old Business: None
1) Randy reported that member XXX has new issues with his supervisor and requested a transfer to another supervisor due to the hostile environment. He will get the information and we can follow-up with Vanessa.
2) Mark indicated we may need a grievance at the Plant regarding the certificate issues.
Meeting Adjourned – 1:20 PM
Next meeting – The next meeting is to be determined
Minutes prepared by Dee Contreras
Mark Stephan, Secretary Treasurer