ETTI Board Meeting
Feb, 24 , 2022
3pm @ 4041 Branch Center, Sacramento
President – Tom Mrizek
Vice President – Randy Shuker
Secretary Treasurer – Mark Stephan
Ex Officio – Randy Shuker
Representative – Dee Contreras for G&A
Waste Water Treatment Plant – Erich Matthews
Building Permits & Inspection – Donovan Doyon
Construction Inspection – Roman Rennard
Engineering Technicians – Johnny Mangum
Bldg Projects & Materials Lab Insp – Adam Autsen
Code Enforcement – Brian Tischbirek
Call to Order – Tom
Board Members Present – Tom Mrizek, Mark Stephan, Johnny Mangum, Adam Autsen, Roman Rennard, Randy Shuker, Brian Tischbirek, Erich Matthews, Donovan Doyon
Reading of the Minutes – The minutes of 2/01/22
Financial Report – Mark
Correspondence from the County:
- Labor Compliance Officer /Civil Service approval completed.
- Waste Management Tech reclassification/ Civil Service approval completed
- SDA Telework and DOT Telework and return to work Policy/ requested a meet and Confer.
- Face mask requirements.
- AARP : New proposal from County requested a meet and confer.
- 71J contact increase at CMID/ requested more information from Labor Relations on Charter requirements.
- PRA requests ( 3 total)
- Fast Track : response from Department of OEDM and BPI is adequate.
- CMID 71J : response form CMID still lacking efficiency and economic data
- BPI 71J: no records found / I responded with information on how use ACCElA data
- Requested a meeting with the New Labor Relation Director: Sylvester Fadal and the new Director of Community Development : David Defanti.
Introduction of new legal team : Brandon Largent and Mansour Chopan.
Two new Grievances to be filed : Nepotizem in BPI and disrespecting employee in CMID
Election information and Vote to authorize expenditures related to Election.
Comparable Wage Study
Next meeting – Tuesday March 1 2022 @ 11 am / Contract Discussion